Secure your future

HomeInvestment Visa – Naturalization

EB-5 Visa | Garcia Phan immigration Lawyer

Do I Qualify for Naturalization or Citizenship?

Naturalization is the procedure created by the government of the United States of America that enables foreign nationals or citizens to acquire citizenship in the United States, provided that they satisfy the standards outlined in the Immigration and Nationality Act. To become a citizen of the United States through the process of naturalisation, an individual is required to go through a series of steps that are extremely specific, exhaustive, and frequently difficult to understand. Because of this, the Immigration Law Office of Garcia and Phan is here to assist you in navigating through the full naturalisation process to become a citizen of the United States of America.

0 +
Years of Experience

Obtaining an Initial Naturalization Certificate

An applicant for a certificate first files Form N-400, Application for Naturalization, with the U.S. finishing the citizenship procedure, and Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS). Permanent residents who satisfy the conditions must typically submit this form. After an official approves the application for naturalisation and the applicant has taken the oath of allegiance, USCIS normally issues the certificate.

The application process for a Certificate of Naturalization is simplified by CitizenPath. Our convenient service was created by experienced lawyers to make the procedure simple.

Replacing a Certificate of Naturalization

U.S. citizens who want to replace a Certificate of Naturalization may file Form N-565, Application for Replacement Naturalization/Citizenship Document, with USCIS. You can replace a certificate for the following reasons:


free consultation


what we are best at


what we are best at


A 5-Star rated Immigration Law Firm Helping you Achieve the American Dream of Citizenship

Who is Requirements for the Naturalization

You may qualify for naturalization if you have been a permanent U.S. resident for at least 5 years, or you have been married to a U.S. citizen for at least 3 years, (thus qualifying to file as a spouse of a U.S. citizen), or you have qualifying service in the U.S. armed forces. Providing you meet one of those qualifications, the basic requirements for obtaining naturalization are:

Most Reliable Immigration Lawyer with Effective Outcomes

Experienced California Immigration Attorneys Uniting Families and Loved Ones from Across the Nation and Around the World

Employment Visa

Family Visa

Investment Visa

Immigration Services

Other Service

Naturalization Investment Visa FAQs

A Certificate of Naturalization is a document to prove that the person named on the certificate has obtained U.S. citizenship through naturalization. Naturalization refers to the process in which a person not born in the United States voluntarily becomes a U.S. citizen. For foreign-born persons, naturalization is the most common way to become a U.S. citizen. This document is different than a Certificate of Citizenship.


A Certificate of Citizenship is an identity document proving U.S. citizenship. It is generally issued to derivative citizens and to persons who acquired U.S. citizenship. Derivation of citizenship is common for permanent resident children whose parent(s) naturalize. When certain requirements are met, the child automatically becomes a U.S. citizen. Acquisition of citizenship happens when a child is born outside the United States to at least one U.S. citizen parent. This certificate is different than a Certificate of Naturalization.

What Our Clients Say About Our Services

A 5-Star Rated Immigration Law Firm Assisting You in Realizing Your American Dream of Citizenship

How can we help?


How can we help?